09-13-2009 04:59 AM
Hello I need a driver for this device acpi/hpq004/3&21436425&0.
I have a dv7-1249ef and I'm using Windows Vista 32bit.
Can anyone help me?
Solved! View Solution.
09-13-2009 07:41 AM
It's ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection, download it from dv7-1000CTO page, here
Someone in HP may have forgotten to put it in your support page model.
Pavilion DV2922TX, XP-SP3 32bit, Intel T5750 2.0Ghz, Nvidia Geforce 8400M GS with 128MB, 4GB 667 DDR2, 250GB HDD
03-14-2011 06:18 AM
The support tools and drivers for your notebook model are here. The Protect tools are in the security section.
2015 Microsoft MVP - Windows Experience
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)