03-10-2011 04:39 AM
Due to a rootkit I had to reinstall Windows XP Pro on an HP Compaq 8510p notebook and now I have an unknown device in the device manager.
It is a device instance ID and it is ACPI\HPQ0006\2&DABA3FF&0. (this is definitely NOT the TPM-Module :-)
The driver even can not be located on the application and driver recovery DVD.
Do you have any ideas what driver to download to resolve this issue? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.
This question was solved. View Solution.
03-10-2011 04:48 AM
Download and install the driver for Quick Launch Buttons on the link below.
When the installation has completed, restart the notebook and check if this has resolved the issue.
****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****
Microsoft MVP - Microsoft Windows Expert - Consumer
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)