Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Very very strange. Did everything mentioned in your post above but without any result.

If I play PES 2013 demo the game doesn´t go fluently. So it must use Intel HD graphics.

Can you upload your BIOS? Or if you will be so kind, upload please full content of HP TOOLS. 🙂

HP Recommended

It should run PES 13 easily .. before formatting i looked for all folders the only one containing Files usable was this one: (all other files were linux software - as much i can remember).

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=834A652608801718!114&authkey=!ADLOV1y5tu_nFqk

^ This is the Hewlett Packard tool's folder with all of its contents (iv'e never used/changed or anything).

Unzipped ~ 12 MB.

I am not aware of the Bios Update exactly but it will be shown for sure before updating (which version and so on...). + I guess somehow a backup of the current BIOS can be made (don't know atm.).

Hope it works - else there still must be flaw with the configuration of the software (can't tell from here :catfrustrated:).

HP Recommended

hi... 

i also tried evey thing u mentioned but its not working. 

my bios is also F.01 

what should i do because i am very disappointed with this pro book not switching graphics 😞

HP Recommended

this problem dosnt solved Because No difference in quality when i use high performance or power saver and i have lag on both  or when benchmark on power saver or high performance   can i disable swichable graphic and use AMD Radeon HD 7650M singly

i'm sorry for my english conversation

HP Recommended

Hi 

• i just bought an hp probook 4045s 
    it has two graphic cards in it
    the first is an intel 4000 HD
    the second is a redon ati readon 7650m

how can i use the second one for a game ?

HP Recommended

Hi i have same problem with Two Worlds 2

It crash after showing game logo.

sry for bad english

HP Recommended

Hello, I've done all the above commands

But still the same

By the way, I am using the ProBook 4441s with the same specs graphic crad
I tried pes 2012 games and still show that the Intel HD Graphics 4000  : (

For suggestions, may all screenshots using the settings in English, in order to understand it all
Anyone willing to show all procedures on youtube or something else ?
I would greatly appreciate it.

Sorry for my bad english

Thanks

HP Recommended
Ferrus, Dude, thanks men. I followed your method and it's working! 😄

it still shows HD 4000 thingy in Dxdiag, but in some third party tool (Tuneup Utilities) it says AMD Radeon 7650M. It was saying HD 4000 previously. Thanks again.:)
HP Recommended

Hi

I have HP 4540s with AMD Radeon HD 7650M and "switched problem"  (to the Radeon HD 7650M) i solved with:

http://benchmark3d.com/amd-catalyst-12-6-9-00-beta-june-12-7900-mod

Good Luck! 

HP Recommended

hi, I just updated my intel(hd) graphics driver the latest one from intel's website.....and after that a warning window popping out saying "your current version of catalyst control centre doesn't  support your internal graphics driver"......what should i do.......i hv hp probook 4540s with ati 7650m....and intel hd 4000

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.