12-10-2011 12:25 PM
I have a 2nd hand Compaq laptop with Intel Celeron and Vista 32 bit. I also have a HP Photsmart 3210 all-in-one printer. Is this a proper update for this setup? Is it for the Compaq computer or the HP printer? I am afraid to open it. Thanks.
12-10-2011 12:33 PM
Well, do you have any HP printer ? But to be safe rather than sorry later. Please refer to the following link:
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
12-10-2011 12:38 PM
It's a legitimate process that is installed with your all-in-one printer software - if you find the pop-up gets annoying, you can stop it as shown in the link below.
****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****
Microsoft MVP - Windows Experience
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)