10-20-2011 06:26 AM
I have replaced systemboard for Probook 6560b then a warning appeared, "Warning! Machine is not in committed state" and I googled it and mostly they recommend to download AMT Brand tool for this so I tried it but with no success so guys Im asking for your help to get rid of this error message. Where can I find this tool that will solve this issue?
10-20-2011 08:28 AM
You need to have the BIOS "tatooed' by an authorized HP service tech. They are the only ones that can do it. There are no DMI tools available for HP notebooks for download to the public.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)