03-14-2014 09:59 PM
Maybe someone can help me with this.
I am trying to install Windows 8 64 Bit on a HP 2530p laptop. I have tried DVD disc and USB drive set up with UEFI.
Memory tested ok with MemTest and Hard Drive passed test using system diagnostics.
Keep getting this error.
Windows cannot install required files. The file may be corrupt or missing. Make sure all files for installation are available, and restart the installation. Error code: 0x80070570.
thank you all!
This question was solved. View Solution.
03-14-2014 10:21 PM
looks like the ISO file you used to create the DVD and USB is not a good one,, please use another ISO (not a copy of same file), this error comes becuase your ISO missing a required file for the instalation..
03-14-2014 11:02 PM
Let me try this. I think you are right because I tried this on 2 different laptops with same error.
I will respond as soon as I get another copy!
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)