07-17-2012 07:52 PM - edited 07-17-2012 07:55 PM
Hi to everyone,
I currently installed Windows 7 Ultimate (32-bit) in my HP 530 Notebook PC and i'm looking for drivers that is compatible with that model. I searched through other forums and they said that all I need to do is to download Windows Vista(32-bit) drivers, but some of the drivers are not compatible. Can you please give me links where can I find drivers for WIndows 7 Ultimate(32-bit) on HP 530? Thank you in advance.
This question was solved. View Solution.
07-17-2012 09:28 PM
Once you have a fresh install of Windows 7 OS, you can check the Windows Update and it will give you all the necessary drivers you need. This is a good feature of Windows 7.
12-04-2013 02:38 PM
Thank you for your inquiry. I am glad to help you!
As stated in the previous post by mydearcosmo you will get the drivers through the Windows update.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)