Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Can you please give me the Windows 7 64bit drivers for my new HP Envy 17-j003sa laptop. Graphics, Chipset, Keyboard, |Fingerprint..etc.  Thank you!

HP Recommended

Most of the drivers that I provided in the earlier thread will work for your unit.
If you still see any missing drivers and need them, please follow these steps:
1. In the Run box type devmgmt.msc.
2. Unknown devices would be listed as such and marked out with a yellow question mark.
3. Select the unknown device or other device for which you need drivers and right click to access Properties.
4. In the Properties window click on Details tab and select Device Instance Id  or Hardware ID from the drop down.
5. An alphanumeric string like this PCI\VEN_1217&DEV_7130&SUBSYS_012F1025&REV_01\4&6B16D5B&0&33F0 is the identification marker for the device.
6. Please provide this number so that we can suggest the appropriate driver.

I am an HP employee.

Regards,
Vidya

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.

***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***
HP Recommended

Hello again,

most of devices work. Still, no application for FingerPrint, No Fn Keys working and next devices UNKNOWN:

1. PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_5227&SUBSYS_1966103C&REV_01\4&292BA599&0&00E3

2. PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8C3A&SUBSYS_1966103C&REV_04\3&11583659&0&B0

3. ACPI\INT33A0\0

thank You!

HP Recommended

RazvanS

Here are the drivers that you need.

1. ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp61001-61500/sp61260.exe

2. http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp46501-47000/sp46639.exe

3. http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp54501-55000/sp54918.exe

Please feel free to re-post if you have any further questions or concerns

Please click the "Thumbs Up" on the bottom right of this post to say thank you if you appreciate the support I provide!

Also be sure to mark my post as “Accept as Solution" if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others who face the same challenge find the same solution.

Dunidar
I work on behalf of HP

Find out a bit more about me by checking out my profile!

"Customers don’t expect you to be perfect. They do expect you to fix things when they go wrong." ~ Donald Porter
HP Recommended
Please, I also use Envy 17-j003sa, and can not find drivers (for Windows 7 64bit) to install:
1. PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8C3A&SUBSYS_1966103C&REV_04
(PCI Simple Communications Controller)
2. PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_5227&SUBSYS_1966103C&REV_01
(PCI Device)
3. PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8C22&SUBSYS_1966103C&REV_05
(SM Bus Controller)
4. PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8C31&SUBSYS_1966103C&REV_05
(Universal Serial Bus (USB) COntroller)
5. ACPI\HPQ6007
(Unknown device)

Thank You in advance
Mladen
HP Recommended

Hello makitheking

I understand you need your drivers for an HP ENVY 17-j003sa running Windows 7 64-bit? I am providing you a link to a post here by @Paul_Tikkanen where he answers the very question you are asking.

I hope this answers your question. Thank you for posting on the HP Forums. Have a great day!

Please click the "Thumbs Up" on the bottom right of this post to say thank you if you appreciate the support I provide!

Also be sure to mark my post as “Accept as Solution" if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others who face the same challenge find the same solution.

Dunidar
I work on behalf of HP

"Customers don’t expect you to be perfect. They do expect you to fix things when they go wrong." ~ Donald Porter
HP Recommended
Thank You, I found that myself, but didnt solve ALL my problems - I can not find software to use with fingerprint sensor. I installed all drivers, but only this left unsolved.
When I install HP SimplePass, it says some error on loading, and con not start at all. Is there solution to this problem?
HP Recommended

Hello again makitheking

This sounds like a different issue than your first post. Did the drivers work and install the PCI devices for you? I would like to get one issue resolved before jumping into a second issue as the solution for one may affect another. If you could just provide an update as to the status of the PCI devices from your first post I will gladly move on to the HP SimplePass issue with you.

Thanks and I look forward to your response. Enjoy the rest of your day!

Dunidar
I work on behalf of HP

HP Recommended

Hello, guys. i'm back.
Ethernet Controller:
PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&SUBSYS_1966103C&REV_0C\4&38629CFD&0&00E6
PCI Device:
PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_5227&SUBSYS_1966103C&REV_01\4&292BA599&0&00E3

The drivers below doesn't work under windows 7 ultimate x64.
http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp55001-55500/sp55105.exe
ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp61001-61500/sp61260.exe

Could you please help me?

Thanks,
Sergey K.

HP Recommended

i need driver for sound driver & wireless driver for win 7 ultimate 64 bit

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.