10-07-2011 09:25 PM
did you solve it?
I just get the same problem on my HP probook 4530s with Win7 ultimate. just i follow the steps below and i hope that you can solve it as i did.
1. check the model of you computer on HP website, http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/us/en/sm/WF25a/3219
2. Go to the HP drivers and support page, download the right driver.
3. unzip the file and go to the folder where the "unzipped" files are located, on my case it was located at C:\SWSetup\SP52803\Win7.
4. Double click on the application to install the bluetooth driver. on my case was Bluetooth_Suite_win7. Follow the installer.
After that, my bluetooh is working perfect. i hope this steps can help you and i try to be very specific on my explanation.
Just let me know if it works,
enjoy your HP probook,
04-08-2012 03:27 AM
I have exactly the same problem with my bluetooth. I have followed the steps, which were described, but it still doesnt work. In windows it is error code 43. Means that my bluetooth adapter is broken? Thank you for every response.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)