07-23-2010 11:52 PM
I upgraded from Vista to Windows 7 after purchasing a new dv5t HP Pavilion Entertainment laptop. My laptop didn't come with any recovery disks, and I have recently noticed that since upgrading to Win 7 my Recovery Manager and Battery Check features are MIA. I have tried downloading both the recovery manager patch for Win 7 (sp45823.exe) as well as the battery status file (HP Battery Check (SP41862)). neither have worked. Anyone have any suggestions?
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)