12-19-2013 12:27 PM - edited 12-19-2013 12:30 PM
Notebook: HP Envy M6 Sleekbook.
After upgrading my Windows 8 to 8.1, I'm having some problems with the Internet and sometimes it freezed and I need to restart the notebook.
The most annoying, is the slow browsing, sometimes took minutes to open a site or it just display an error.
I was working fine with Windows 8.
is there a way to downgrade to Windows 8, or a solution for this issues?
12-25-2013 10:55 AM
I understand you are having issues after upgrading to Windows 8.1. Make sure you have done the recommended Windows updating. If you are looking for a uninstall solution. Here is a link on how to restore your computer. You can restore it to a previous point when it was working correctly.
Hope this helps.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)