10-08-2013 01:10 AM
Hope you guys there could kindly help me.
I did accidentally deleted the Recovery Partition using Recovery Manager.
I need to restore it to factory settings, but in the Recovery Manager the Recovery Media Creation some how were disable.
Using Windows Recovery Environment prompt me, that I don't have Recovery partition.
Would you kindly enough to help me.
10-08-2013 02:31 AM
You need a recovery set from HP now. Please contact an office near you:
or from the following link:
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)