10-30-2012 04:46 PM
Will HP support my PC after I have upgraded to Windows 8?
If your PC is currently covered by HP’s hardware warranty, HP will continue to provide hardware warranty support during the duration of warranty coverage. The upgraded operating system is handled by best-effort support; if it is determined the operating system may be interfering with a diagnosis, it will be recommended the PC be returned to its original operating system.
11-16-2012 03:47 AM
03-02-2013 01:35 AM
I need help my Bluetooth keybored and mouse stoped working after I upgraded to win 8 and I looked for some driver or something but nothing so plz can u give me a hand
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)