01-16-2013 05:33 AM
I got the issue solved rather easily: just had to download a new driver and then it worked. I don't remember what driver, but hope that this helps. I did not need to go through re-installing anything, just took me a few minutes!
06-27-2014 01:52 PM
Finally found the solution after 3 weeks. Tried and manupulated all drivers and NIC lan card of my hp laptop dv6 7011tx.
UNINSTALL HP Quick Launch which caused the whole lot of problems and do the following
- Shut down laptop
- Remove power cable & battery
- Press power switch for 30 sec
- Attach power
- Power up laptop without battery
- Switch on wifi ---it works
- Now switch on the laptop with battery
HP quick launch describes itself as "