01-08-2014 10:21 AM
I love my hp laptop. Envy ts 17. The windows 8 operating system is much nicer than the 8.1 system I have on it. I would like to uninstall 8.1 And install 8. I need directions. also I have ample storage and do not use the cloud or skydrive. I plan to start online classes soon and need to resolve this issue,
01-08-2014 11:09 AM
Please try the following method:
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
01-14-2014 07:25 AM
01-15-2014 10:41 AM
I have talked with Micrsoft Tech. She has told me I can install Windows 8 from a disc. This installation will overwrite the Windows 8.1 os I have on my new Hp Envy 17 Touchsmart Computer. Of course this program does cost $119.00 and with the cost of the computer being $1200.00 this is a little pricy. However I am thrilled to have the system.
Thank you for your assitance
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)