12-20-2013 09:09 AM
I have recently brought a new laptop.
I couldn't install any updates, store apps, modern app updates, background maintaince is not working and i can't even change the lock screen image.
I haven't installed a single update until now.
12-20-2013 09:49 AM
I M HAVING SIMULAR PROBLEMS WITH MY NEW HP PAVILLION AND IVE DECIDED I WILL NEVER BUY HP AGAIN I'VE HAD IT SINCE FEB OF THIS YEAR IT OVERHEATS CRASHES IS UNDEPENDABLE ITS PLAIN DISGUSTING WHAT A ONCE GOOD COMPANY HAS REDUCED ITS SELF TO FROM SJEER GREED THEY DONT WANNA FIX ANYTHING THEY WANT YOU TO HIRE THEIR SO CALLED "PARTNERS" THERE SHOULD BE A LAW AGAINAT IT ALL AND MICROSOFT IS DANCING IN THE SAME DEVILS POCKET I SWEAR IM READY TO THREOW EVERYTHING MICROSOFT IN THE TRASH HEAP WHERE IR BELONGS AND TRY A CHROOMEBOOK LOL
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)