12-18-2008 02:32 PM
8007007A = Insufficient Buffer
your windows update is probably set to "automatic" and there are probably too many updates or a large one like a service pack.
If you can still get into windows update, try "review updates" first and select one at a time to install.
If windows update won't run now, download the windows update agent from microsoft, exit internet explorer and install it first.
* I am an HP employee. *
** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **
***Click on White “Kudos” STAR to say thanks!***
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)