05-06-2012 04:13 AM
1. HP pavilion dm4 3099..beats entertainment
2. windows 7 home premium (spanish os)
3. WINDOWS UPDATE NOT WORKING + HELP AND SUPPORT..
4. after purchased installed with language pack installer to convert spanish to english but caused me a problems.
pls do advise me with my problems..
1. Do I need to buy new english windows OS?
2. How can i fix this?
3. How can I reformat and install new OS in my new laptop?
05-07-2012 08:51 AM
Refer the following weblink and run Fix It tool from Microsoft that might resolve the issues with Windows Update:
If you want to install english version of Windows but not the preinstalled Spanish, I would suggest you buy an english one if the third party utility i suggested does not work.
You can perform a clean install using the retail Windows Operating System disk. Recovery procedure is given in my earlier posting to restore the system to factory settings.
Here is the link to the drivers if you want to perform a clean install of english OS:
Please let me know the correct model number if the model number given in the above link is incorrect.
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.
***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***