Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
thank you . this driver worked!
HP Recommended

Thank you for the info on the IEEE driver!

I decided not to change the BIOS version because the unit has the Atheros wifi card...

Tried the driver at the link you supplied - Worked great!

Thank you to all involved!

HP Recommended

After whole this situation I forgot about this problem with graphic driver sorry. 🙂

So You may also want to try this one and check which will be better for You.

** Say thanks by clicking the "Thumb up" icon below. **

** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **
HP Recommended

Glad you have it all working now.If you need a good,free Imaging app to make a custom Recovery disk now for XP_take a look at Macrium Reflect Disk Imaging, a new favorite of mine:

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the "YES" button if you think this response was helpful.***

HP Recommended

@Daniel

You never learn the message.

Somebody else has more experiences that you that has been doing XP downgrade with their own machine are AVAILABLE in this forum.

I'm pretty sure, if you own or tested by your own, you'll know, NVIDIA chipset do not need amd sata drivers to be slipstreamed onto XP CD installer.

______

Pavilion DV2922TX, XP-SP3 32bit, Intel T5750 2.0Ghz, Nvidia Geforce 8400M GS with 128MB, 4GB 667 DDR2, 250GB HDD
HP Recommended

@Rakhmad

I know it and made it by accident I used wrong macro for AMD_Ati machines and I even didn't noticed it till now.

** Say thanks by clicking the "Thumb up" icon below. **

** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **
HP Recommended

Let me first start by saying this was an AMAZING help to me.

My only problem is that I have 1 "Unknown Device" left in my device manager, and can't seem to figure out what I missed.

Here are screens of it from top to bottom, in which you will see the one I am talking about.

1. http://i28.tinypic.com/ip4o6b.jpg

2. http://i27.tinypic.com/hstc9g.jpg

3. http://i26.tinypic.com/2w6fiol.jpg

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Message Edited by SillyBlade on 08-06-2009 05:19 PM
HP Recommended
Probably>>HP Quick Launch Buttons here

HP Recommended

Thank you so much!

That did the job, don't see how I could of overlooked such an easy fix 😞

Anyways, thank you again ^^

HP Recommended

@SillyBlade

Don't forget to look at option to make a custom Recovery disk now for XP_ Macrium Reflect Disk Imaging:

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.