06-27-2011 10:06 PM
In my wireless network panel where all my other wireless networks show up, my network names shows up on the list twice, once being secured and the other one being unsecure. Due to this problem, which just started recently, I cant access my secured network by using my encryption. Is there a way I can get rid of the unsecured network and access my secured network. I am using a HP Compaq Presario CQ56 Notebook and Windows 7.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)