03-15-2013 05:34 AM
Product: HP Mini 110-4112tu
OS: XP Pro
I have installed Windows XP on my HP mini according to the system provided by Mr. Daniel (http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/
Everything worked fine, it installs, but instead of C it installed on D and C drive appears as a virtual drive whereas in installation process I have just created a single partition of whole hard disk and that was called C.
And the second problem that happens is that it doesn't start without that bootable usb. When I try to start the computer without USB it give me an error message,
"Windows could not start because of a computer disk hardware configuration problem.
Could not read from the selected boot disk. Check boot path and disk hardware.
Please check the Windows documentation about hardware disk configuration and your hardware reference manuals for additional information."
Kindly help me, what should I do?
Thanks in advance.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)