09-23-2009 06:01 AM
When I bought my laptop it had XP on it and I made the recovery disks so I could rely on them instead of the recovery partition. Then I upgraded to Vista (for free.....deal with HP when I bought the laptop). Now, I want to go back to XP......will the recovery disks work for this or are they useless now that Vista is installed?
Thanks for any help.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)