Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Got the same problem, computer crashes (bugcheck 0x00000113) 

I downloaded and installed the latest drivers:

http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/workstation/mobile?oem=HP&os=Windows%208.1%20-%2064

and

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/confirm.aspx?httpDown=http://downloadmirror.intel.com/23639/a08/win...

but it still crashes, when using beta drivers, did you use the older driver?, i took the lastest release drivers since that is newer than the beta, but maybe i need to use that older one?

HP Recommended

Neslekkim, I used the older/official drivers from the hp website and just did manual installs where I would go to device manager and then do the update driver and pick the files etc. Just use the drivers on the HP website and not ones from Amd/Ati or Intel. When you download the drivers from HP use 7zip or an unzipping software to extract the drivers so you can do a manual install. Hope this helps as when I tried using the new drivers from amd or intel I had all sorts of issues with Sleep, blue screen on boot up and Widi etc.  

HP Recommended

@Kubinder

AMD FirePro M4100 FireGL V - 13.251.1.0

Intel HD Graphics Family 10.18.10.3345

HP Recommended
Got it to work, uninstalled all drivers, but still windows said it was an ATI 8500 somethingdisplay, but manually installed the HP ones, and it worked after, didn't do anything with the intel drivers, seems like it's only ATI problems.
Thanks for the help.
HP Recommended

Fix the Sleep Mode Problem: 

Uninstall Intel Family Graphics via Device Manager

Reboot

Install it manually Rightclick on the device and Update Driver.

Reboot

Install Original AMD Driver (latest from HP)

Reboot

Now Sleep mode Works perfect 🙂

HP Recommended

You are lucky man. I tried a lot of combinations to solve sleep problem, but nothing works. I installed both drivers from HP, both drivers (latest) from component manufacrurers (Intel + AMD), One from HP and other from component manufacturer.

My zbook goes to sleep mode perfectly and quicly, but it restarts when it wakes up. I dont know what to do.

HP Recommended

Hello Vinio,

I still have the same problem, I have tried a lot of drivers, options, settings ans so on. What I can confirm is that it is not related to the WIreless, because I had some assumptions there. My wireless card is Intel Dual Band AC-7260 with bluetooth. From time to time it drops the wifi connection and the only way to connect again is to use the button on the keyboard for the wireless devices. Sometimes it even requires a reboot of windows. So, having this in mind I removed the Intel AC-7260 from the laptop and used a USB WiFi for the test. The problem with sleep was still present even without this card.

Vinio, I would like you to pay attention to your HP Zbook when you start the sleep process. On my lapopt the status LEDs for HDD, Power, Charging and Wifi are starting to flash randomly if the sleep is not going to be OK and at the end all the LEDS (including the one on the power button) turn off, while when the laptop is in a normal sleep, the power LED and the LED in the power button fade in and fade out slowly.

Definitely this laptop has some issues, HP in my country - Buglaria doesn't have any information for this kind of problem with this particular model of laptop.

HP Recommended

Hello vantop.

Before my "drivers experiments" it worked as you describe. When notebook started to sleep, status LED flashed randomly and then turned off completely. Now, sleep process works correctly and quickly. Power LED  fades in and out slowly. Problem is to wake up my zbook. It restarts everytime.

I forgot to notice: I use Win 8.1.

When I had Windows 7 (a few months ago) - there were no problem with sleep / wake up. I can´t imagine to go back to Win 7, because I have a lot of apps and setting in my current OS.

I am from Czech Republic and HP recommended to use specific drivers, but it does not work.

HP Recommended

Hi,

I am using Windows 7 x64 with all the updates.

Never tried Windows 8 on this machine. 

I have no clue what to do more

HP Recommended

Make sure that you don't update the Intel Graphics driver! It only works with the driver that is included on the CD-ROM that ships with the Laptop. The good version is 10.18.10.3316. As soon as I update  this driver (e.g 10.18.10.3496) the crash on wakeup happens. Using new AMD graphics driver (13.152.11.9002) and old Intel Graphics driver works too. 

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.