Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

This didn't work for me.  Im still getting the same error code 43

HP Recommended

Try downloading this (http://www.wagnardmobile.com/DDU/download/DDU%20v15.4.0.0r2.exe) running windows in safe mode, then running this. It should completely delete all AMD drivers and you'll have a clean install and then try installing the Windows 10 drivers and then the HP provided display drivers through Device Manager.

Windows update updated my drivers before I turned it off and I did the same thing again and it worked again so it should work.

HP Recommended

The strategy indicated by Hendlton worked for me: I've been able to install the HP provided display drivers through Device Manager after deleting the AMD drivers with the DDU tool (I have an HP pavilion Dv7-4106el) . Thank you!

HP Recommended

Hi,

So does this mean you know have a W10/5000/4200 that has dual display oputput or just that the 5000 is now working on the laptop screen.

Appologies if the answer is already in a post.

Thankls,

Dean.

Thanks,
Dean.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.