01-05-2012 12:52 PM
how can we use amd radeon graphics card for applications in hp pavilion g6....
bios is F.33 and both graphics card is updated to 8.830.6.3000
Games like SKYRIM can only find intel hd graphics card...
How can we make the applications run amd radeon graphics card?
01-30-2012 06:16 AM
It appears we have been sold units incapable of using their primary graphics card:
01-30-2012 07:24 AM
I think the problem might have been solved after I updated my windows 7 sp1.
The games which were simply unplayable runs in medium graphics quality.
But i cant say for sure that the problem was totally addressed.
07-27-2013 01:18 PM - edited 07-27-2013 01:19 PM
Can you help me to resolv this problem?
I want to play a game called Lineage 2: Interlude, and when i double click on exe it says:
I have windows 7 32 bits.
Hp Pavilion g series. wath need to do?. thx
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)