08-08-2011 07:02 AM
Every time I turn on my computer versionManager.exe is telling me that a program (unidentified publisher) is requesting access to my computer. the program says it is an HP update but going to the HP web site tells me my computer is up to date. this is annoying because it sets on the bottom bar and blinks. If I disallow it an information box appears saying,' error has occured the operation has been stopped by the user' accompanied with an OK button.
How do I stop this annoying and very possibly dangerous program from bothering me?
08-08-2011 12:07 PM
Update HP Support Advisor to the latest version,
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)