01-23-2012 06:04 PM
I just downloaded atheros driver installation program about an hour ago and ever since then, when I restart my computer, it just shows a black screen. When I go into safe mode to uninstall it, it freezes and it won't let me unstall. Can someone please help? I shut it down, took the battery out and start it up and its the same issue. I start school tomorrow and I really need my laptop.
01-23-2012 07:42 PM
When you enter Safe Mode you should be offered the option to do a System Restore.Choose that option and restore system settings to a date before the Atheros driver install.
|**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue to help others**|
******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to say -Thanks!.******
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)