07-09-2011 11:20 PM
Whenever I try to start up my simplepass program, it says that the program has stopped working. I have uninstalled the program and reinstalled it, but I am having the same problem.
07-12-2011 03:53 PM - last edited on 07-12-2011 04:16 PM by MrMatthew
My name is Rong, and I am part of the AuthenTec support team. I would like to assist you to resolve your problem.
You can reach me at [Personal Information Removed]
Look forward to hear from you.
09-15-2011 06:20 PM
hi, i am having a problem with simplepass. when i try 2 open it, it says simplepass has stopped working. i tried reinstalling it but the same thing keeps happening. please assist me
03-31-2014 02:33 PM
I have HP Simplepass PE by Authentec. I would like to print all of my logins but cannot print except 1 at a time.....inconvenient.
The help on there says to choose the option button and then "print all". Sounds nice but I have NO options button. I have import and export buttons and + and - buttons. Settings has nothing for this. HELP
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)