authentec hp simplepass (2254 Views)
Student
sezgin
Message 1 of 5 (2,254 Views)

authentec hp simplepass

Whenever I try to start up my simplepass program, it says that the program has stopped working. I have uninstalled the program and reinstalled it, but I am having the same problem. 

Student
AuthenTecSW
Message 2 of 5 (2,214 Views)

Re: authentec hp simplepass

Support, FAQ etc.  for HP SimplePass is also available via http://support.authentec.com/Forum.aspx .

Greg

Student
AuthenTecST
Message 3 of 5 (2,177 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hello sezgin,

My name is Rong, and I am part of the AuthenTec support team. I would like to assist you to resolve your problem.

You can reach me at [Personal Information Removed]

Look forward to hear from you. 

Rong

Student
fox_rider_j
Message 4 of 5 (2,080 Views)

hi, i am having a problem with simplepass. when i try 2 open it, it says simplepass has stopped working. i tried reinstalling it but the same thing keeps happening. please assist me

Top Student
purplegolfchic
Message 5 of 5 (335 Views)

I have HP Simplepass PE by Authentec. I would like to print all of my logins but cannot print except 1 at a time.....inconvenient.

The help on there says to choose the option button and then "print all". Sounds nice but I have NO options button. I have import and export buttons and + and - buttons. Settings has nothing for this. HELP

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation