12-09-2008 06:31 PM
12-09-2008 06:56 PM
now, I have had no problems formatting notebooks with vista and throwing xp on it but it might of been the version of XP I was using to format ... now I am just going to suggest it .. do a search on Google for something called "XP Black Edition" .. it has drivers in it currently, that loaded with all machines I have formatted ... if you get that ... use the drivers it has and use NLITE to incorporate them in your own XP Custom Install Disk ...
Pavilion DV2714CA, Vista Home Premium 32bit(Successfully running Windows XP Pro SP2), Intel T2330 1.60 GHz, Intel Graphics Accelerator X3100, 4GB RAM, 160 GB HDD --Do everyone a favor Post back your results, Resolved or Not - LEAVE KUDOS !
12-13-2008 01:10 PM
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)