bluetooth is not working in my laptop. (23191 Views)
Honor Student
timesgeorge
Message 1 of 14 (23,191 Views)

bluetooth is not working in my laptop.

HP Pavilion dv4

Windows7 64-bit

bluetooth was working earlier but now it is not working, even driver is not found

Associate Professor
parvez_tech
Message 2 of 14 (23,187 Views)

Re: bluetooth is not working in my laptop.

Hi,

Try installing the drivers from HP Support and Drivers.by entering the correct product number for your notebook.

Or you can uninstall all bluetooth drivers and software from the notebook...restart and download them again. You can also reinstall the drivers by going to Start-> Programs-> HP Recovery Manager.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
If you have HP Support Assistant installed on the computer(The Blue Question Mark) then open it ==> Complete all pending Updates & Tuneups==> Restart and Check. It may solve your problem
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
**Click on “Kudos” Star if you think this reply helped**
Honor Student
sidgahlyan
Message 3 of 14 (22,761 Views)

My laptop model is HP 2000-2116TU.

Although i installed all the bluetooth drivers but it does not start searching any device.It does not show icon"Allow a device to connect".So tell me what  i do ???? 

Student
lavanya2012
Message 4 of 14 (22,639 Views)

dear sir,

i have  HP 2000-2120tu  notebook pc.   windows7 is OS (32 bit).   Bluetooth driver installed.  connection OK.  But not access the mobile phone/cell.   pls give me suggestion.

thanks a lot.  lavanya sridhar

Student
The2ndLaw_
Message 5 of 14 (20,950 Views)

Hi, so im a new user to a hp envy and i was using my bluetooth to send songs and everything. the next day, my bluetooth stops showing up in options for 'send to'. Ever since then, i have been unable to use it. Help!! IM very desperate to get it working again....!! THANK YOU! :smileyhappy:

Student
randhirk36
Message 6 of 14 (20,041 Views)

my bluetooth is not working

Student
sunilsahoo1990
Message 7 of 14 (19,704 Views)

bluetooth not working..

notebook 2000-2120tu

Regents Professor
lions99
Message 8 of 14 (18,924 Views)

@sunilsahoo1990,

I see that you're having an issue with the Bluetooth no working on the notebook. I'm assuming the Bluetooth was working before? 

If so, you could be having an issue with the Bluetooth driver. 

Are you having an issue pairing a device, syncing a device or finding a Bluetooth device?

You can also follow this document for any issue you're having with the Bluetooth.

What exactly is the issue you're having with the Bluetooth? 

I look forward to your response. 

THX

Honor Student
tiredHPuser
Message 9 of 14 (14,470 Views)

Hi i formatted my windows nd downloaded the driver but couldn't install it. It says "turn on the bluetooth hardware while installing" I tried its not working. What should i do ?

Honor Student
itatude
Message 10 of 14 (12,416 Views)

my computer bluetooth is not working what can i do so that it can work

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation