01-21-2012 01:07 AM
having a problem burning dvd-r dual layer disc using my compaq presario CQ56 can the laptop I have even burn to the disc or do i need to get an external burner.
01-21-2012 03:58 PM
99% of all burning problems are media related, try a different brand and stay away from cheap generic stuff.
Most laptop burners will do dual layer.
You didn't list your full model number, but this one says it will burn dual layer, yours probably will too.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)