12-18-2013 09:57 PM
yes, you can install Windows 7 on your system. Some of the drivers would be available through Windows Update. If you need any missing drivers, please follow these steps:
1. In the Run box type devmgmt.msc.
2. Unknown devices would be listed as such and marked out with a yellow question mark.
3. Select the unknown device or other device for which you need drivers and right click to access Properties.
4. In the Properties window click on Details tab and select Device Instance Id or Hardware ID from the drop down.
5. An alphanumeric string like this PCI\VEN_1217&DEV_7130&SUBSYS_012F1025&REV_01\4&6B1
6. Please provide this number so that we can suggest the appropriate driver.
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.
***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)