09-21-2009 06:16 PM
I purchased my HP Pavilion dv6000 online at the same time purchased the quicken program and downloaded it at home. I can get into quicken and use the program, do report etc. The problem is I can not print out anything from the program. I have tried several printers and nothing seems to work. I was on the phone for hours with both HP and Quicken. After 6 hours on the phone they tell me it is the Vista that will not allow quicken to print. HELP! Tax season is fast approching and I need answers! Thank you.
09-22-2009 08:27 AM
Are the printers you tried supported by vista? Were you able to print from any program?
If you are able to print from say IE, this page, then your printer is working with vista, then check if the version of quicken supports vista.
If vista doesn't recognize your printer, then nothing will print, not just quicken, in that case, get a printer that installs on (supports) vista. Supported os is printed on the box. Usually this information is available online too.
What brand/model of printers you tried?
* I am an HP employee. *
** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **
***Click on White “Kudos” STAR to say thanks!***
09-22-2009 05:58 PM
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)