Re: connection manager has stopped working and the bluetooth is not working in pavilion g6 2016tx (93 Views)
Honor Student
arshpadda46
Message 1 of 4 (106 Views)

connection manager has stopped working and the bluetooth is not working in pavilion g6 2016tx

when i upgraded windows 7 to windows 8 from then i am facing the bluetooth problem.i even uninstalled the motorolla bluetooth drivers and then installed windows 8 bluetooth drivers but unable to install.after all installation i get a message that "device has been ejected or removed  please insert  now" really getting helpless..........please solve...... its a major issue for me........help...help.........

Associate Dean
Dragon-Fur
Message 2 of 4 (93 Views)

Re: connection manager has stopped working and the bluetooth is not working in pavilion g6 2016tx

Welcome to the HP Forum!

The connection manager does not work on Windows 8.

Use the following to help get pointed in the right direction:

Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 8)

Your computer's driver webpage contains the correct bluetooth driver: HP Pavilion g6-2016tx Notebook PC Drivers

Use the following to determine the Bluetooth device for your computer.

Find, open, and read the document named:  Driver Hardware IDs of Bluetooth Device

To clear the device driver cache and make the system read the drivers from the Operating System:

Perform the Hard Reset .  Boot the computer and log in

Know that you do have to have on the system the correct drivers already installed on the system when you perform the Hard Reset.

Click the Kudos Star!

It is a nice way to say “Thank You” for the help.

Kind Regards,
Dragon-Fur
Honor Student
arshpadda46
Message 3 of 4 (76 Views)

Re: connection manager has stopped working and the bluetooth is not working in pavilion g6 2016tx

i m even not able to install the windows 8 bluetooth drivers on my pc.when i try the installation then error comes as device has been ejected or removed..........then what can i do??????

HP
TwoPointOh
Message 4 of 4 (42 Views)

Hi arshpadda46. Dragon-Fur provided a link to a folder of documents. The document "Driver Hardware IDs of Bluetooth Device" will provide you with instructions on obtaining the hardware ID for the Bluetooth adapter. Were you able to complete this step?

TwoPointOh
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation