11-02-2013 03:49 PM
11-02-2013 05:27 PM
The HP Forum is a peer-to-peer community, staffed by voluteers -- we are owners and users of HP computers, printers, and peripherals. This is NOT a direct conduit to HP Technical Support.
If you would like a Forum Expert to take a look the the issue, you might provide the relevant information:
- Your computer's Product Number
- The exact Operating System you are running, for example: Windows 8 64bit
- A description of the problem
- Anything you have already tried to correct the problem on your own
Reference: Ask Good Questions!
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)