Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Thanks for the info.

For those who are curious, please try the following coordinates with google map.

25°06'56.6"N 121°51'27.4"E

or

25.115722, 121.857611

HP Recommended

Hello guys, I need this wallpaper: http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/92566i10F2BC3892689E30/image-size/original?v=... Can someone upload it to me somewhere?

HP Recommended

Just google "Jinshui Road in Taiwan" and save one of the many picts that come up in images.

HP Recommended

Thank you! I was also wrecking my brains about this picture. 

HP Recommended

Thank you so much for helping me locate this photo.  looked on Google Earth and other site with no luck.  when I Googled the Sea Cafe B&B the image that appeared was by ' anter7304' on Panoramio,,,,which is where I upload my own phoros.  He only has 42 images and 3 of them are angles of THE photo. 🙂

tillieannie

http://www.panoramio.com/user/4384720

HP Recommended
I juat got the stream hp note book the blue ombre one ! And i downloaded a picture it and it opens up in Hp connected photo i cant seem to put it as my laptop background ! I tried right click to see it it would come as put as back ground but nothing HELP ME !
HP Recommended

PuffnStuff,

You da man!  Thanks for finding out about the wallpaper in taiwan!  (there were guesses and I knew they weren't right).

HP Recommended

Fluffnstuff....

HP Recommended

Thank you fluffnstuff, JustPassing, and everyone who is interested in the place!  Sorry for my late response.

I have lived in California for 18 years and have driven through California State Route 1, so I knew it is not Hwy 1.

It amazed me how you guys found the answer. I knew it because I used to live less than 1 km from there for several years (long before it became a tourist destination); and I still go there almost every year. I just rode bicycle down that road (I recorded the ride) and then turned west alone Taiwan's Northern Coastal Highway (北部濱海公路) to Keelung harbor in April. The ride on the scenic route was great. Watch out for occasionally passing trucks.

The wallpaper is the location in the Google Maps link below, but at higher altitude:

https://www.google.com/maps/@25.116024,121.8580704,3a,75y,62.89h,64.74t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1scPcWuAJ4...

If it was not taken with a fisheye lenz, then those hills beyond horizon in the wallpaper were photoshopped.

JustPassing, street lights do exist. There are a few households near the bottom of the hill.

Avoid visiting there on weekends unless you don't mind traffic jam on narrow, winding, and hilly roads and huge crowd in a very small place. For more information about that place, please google "Jiufen (九份)" or "Jinguashi (金瓜石)" .

Thank you very much!

HP Recommended

Thanks eng707!

The mysterious streetlights I mention are the ones which can be seen in your google maps link, for example just in front of the camera and to the right and another on the bend just below the camera, However, they  are not there in the screensaver image even though it is presumably taken at night with a long exposure.

My guess is that the image is quite old and was taken before streetlights were installed which possibly might also explain why there is no sign of the road to the left of the stream. As for the "coastline" on the top left, I have no idea!

It would be great to hear from the photographer/photoshopper the full story behind the image.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.