11-09-2011 11:20 PM
After so much of struggle, i made my bluetooth work in my dm1-4003au notebook. I reinstalled the OS Win7 32 bit from inbuilt Win 7 64 bit.
It is ridiculous that hp has posted Broadcomm bluetooth driver instead of Atheros Bluetooth driver, in the drivers download page.
Even the Atheros driver wont install directly. You have to extract the .exe files using winrar to get the Bluetoothwin7suite.exe and again extract it to get win732.exe and then install the driver.
I hope this post will help someone in their search.
HP please correct the error.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)