09-22-2009 08:45 AM
hi! I've bought a notebook dv5-1203em with Windows Vista Home Premium O.S. and I want to downgrade to Windows XP 64 bit. It is possible? And what's about warantee?
Thank you in advance.
09-22-2009 10:01 AM
Have you read the sticky post regarding XP downgrade issue?, here
I recommend you to use XP-32bit, even for XP 32bit your model is still difficult to downgrade especially for beginner users.
You'll only have memory allocation advantage using XP64bit nothing else.
However, its do able but difficult to find the whole drivers.
BTW, I can not find any stores in my area that still selling XP-64bit.
Pavilion DV2922TX, XP-SP3 32bit, Intel T5750 2.0Ghz, Nvidia Geforce 8400M GS with 128MB, 4GB 667 DDR2, 250GB HDD
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)