09-16-2012 07:19 AM
It can be easily done. Here is the location of all of the drivers you will need.
You will have to purchase a Windows XP installation CD and activation license key.
Here is a link to information on how to create a Windows XP USB installation thumbdrive.
You will need to use an external DVD\CD drive with your mini or create the install thumbdrive on another PC with a DVD drive.
2015 Microsoft MVP - Windows Expert Consumer
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)