Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

my recovery parteshion is deleat how can re cover my win 7 home prem oa 

HP Recommended

Hello ailenci,

I see that you are trying to recovery your HP computer.

If the recovery partition has been deleted from the computer then you will need the recovery discs for the computer.

Please provide the model and product number of the computer for more assistance. Here is a link that shows how to find that information.

Signature
↙-----------How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved? ----------------↓

HP Recommended

i nin you download Windows 7 Home Premium OA x16-96072 

HP Recommended

Hello I need a link to download Windows 7 Home premium X16-96072 I don't want to pay for a set of disk I just want to download it I have the product key its just my harddrive died and the product key will only work for windows 7 Home premium X16-96072 please give me a link to download. Thanks

HP Recommended

When I purschase the laptop in December 2010 it ran Windows 7 Home Premium.
Last night I wiped my files and used another windows 7 disk thinking it would be home premium but it turned out to be a Windows 7 Enterprise and I want to return to a Windows 7 Home Premium.

I have no recovery disks and dont have the home premium disk, how do I return to home premium?:smileysad:

HP Recommended

Hello alzer,

I understand that you want to install windows home premium.

Here is a link to a number to call HP and order the recovery media

You can also download the ISO file, as long as you can see the product key on the bottom of your laptop.

Here is a link to a post that David PK wrote that will walk you through the steps of the download.

Let me know how everything goes.

HP Recommended

necesito este windows 7 para mi hp este es el que trajo y se lo quiere reinstalar 

HP Recommended

Hello saulrincon11.

Have you tried a recovery?  This document has instructions for performing the recovery.

If you need to download the disc image to reinstall Windows using your Product Key then here is a link to the official images.

I hope this helps, have a great day!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please click the white star under my name to give me Kudos as a way to say "Thanks!"

Click the "Accept as Solution" button if I resolve your issue.

HP Recommended

instal windows 7 home premium oa

HP Recommended

scaricare windows 7 home premium oa

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.