11-10-2009 01:21 AM
i used compaq presario CQ40-310AU notebook (AMD turion 64 X2 2.1 GHz,,with ATI RAdeon 32 bit)
i'd installed winows 7 to my notebook..
but i have no drivers to run my laptops normally..
where i can get all driver for my laptops?
11-10-2009 03:35 AM - edited 11-10-2009 03:36 AM
03-22-2012 04:30 AM
i use windows 7 ultimate. my laptop model is Compaq CQ40-340TU. when i open my laptop show this notification ' Display Driver Stopped Responding and has Recovered'. and i'm playing any video Laptop Display Stopped. Please solved this problem.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)