11-05-2009 07:01 AM
This question was solved. View Solution.
11-05-2009 07:05 AM
When upgrading the Operating System to Windows 7, Windows 7 will automatically upgrade the necessary drivers. However, I would suggest you run Windows Upgrade Advisor prior trying the upgrade:
While I am an HP employee, I am not a expert on all our products. When I offer advice, I'm not speaking for HP.
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.
***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)