08-07-2011 09:38 AM
Windows 7 is crashing upon startup with the message "The procedure entry point sqlite3_wal_checkpoint could not be located in the dynamic link library SQLite3.dll. I need help. Thanks.
10-08-2011 11:43 PM - edited 10-08-2011 11:49 PM
I just posted a click-and-fix on my website with easy instructions on how to repair it. Please let me know how it worked for you. Go to http://computerwild.com . Click 'Downloads', then scroll down to 'Custom Batch Files'.
11-14-2011 06:25 AM
tried the fix a week ago and it did not fix. downloaded and resaved it today... followed the instructions... and now it works. Thank you.
12-06-2011 09:21 AM
I have the same problem with sqlite3_wal_checkpoint not located in the dynamic library, canyou help me with the answer to the problem?
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)