06-02-2010 10:21 AM
HP total health care says need to update critical one as HP Active Support Library
06-02-2010 09:22 PM
sounds like your java is corrupt or not installed. Maybe download java from java.com. after installing it, make sure you go to uninstall programs and remove any older versions you find. The most curent version in 6 update 20. virus and other malware install older versions of java that are unsecure so they can infect you. so make sure all older versions are removed.
04-19-2011 10:08 AM
http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/401/kb401521.html, see the section on 64-bit Windows Vista system.
You have to manually register the jscrip.dll file.
On a 64-bit Windows Vista system:
- Choose Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Right-click on Command Prompt, select Run As Administrator, and authenticate.
- If the prompt reads C:\Windows\SysWow64>, proceed to Step 4. If not, type the following command exactly as it appears below, including the quotation marks, and then press Enter:
- At the prompt, type regsvr32 jscript.dll and press Enter.
- When a dialog box with the message "DllRegisterServer in jscript.dll succeeded" appears, click OK.