01-03-2012 01:03 PM
This error message appears on start up every time. (new computer for Christmas) Message below error alert says there is no disk in the drive. Please insert a disk into drive\device\harddisk1\Dr1. then choice of three boxes cancel, try again and continue. after repeated clicks on X to close box it finally goes away. But why is it appearing and how do I get it to not come up on start up?
01-03-2012 01:39 PM - edited 01-03-2012 01:43 PM
It seems to be a bug in the HP Quickweb program. I don't run this program on my machine, but if you don't use it, you ay be able to uninstall it from "Programs and Features" reinstalling the program may help.
Found this :
Go to the last post by dingsky45.
Here is a link to CCleaner.
The download link is in the upper right corner in green.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)