Question

Student
sushantsharma19
Message 1 of 6 (4,053 Views)

esadvremintegrator has stopped working

a dialog box apens after every 30 minutes "esadvremintegrator has stopped working". what does it means ? how to get rid off it?

Provost
Daniel_Potyrala
Message 2 of 6 (4,010 Views)

Re: esadvremintegrator has stopped working

Hi,

Uninstall from Your system HP Advisor or if You will not be able to find it disable it.

Hit the Windows key + r and type msconfig in the Run box and click ok. Click on Startups and uncheck HPADVISOR and click ok. Reboot.

** Say thanks by clicking the "Thumb up" icon which is on the left. **

** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **

Microsoft MVP Windows Expert - Consumer
Student
LenWhite
Message 3 of 6 (2,218 Views)

I am getting this same error. It spontaneously started a few weeks ago and I haven't installed anything in that time. If I check in the Add/Remove options in the control panel, HP Advisor doesn't appear.  I followed your instructions for modifying it in the msconfig file, but when I went there, it shows that I disabled it over a year ago. Is there another explanation for this?

Student
arielhawk
Message 4 of 6 (1,759 Views)

I am checking my programs and features list to uninstall HP Advisor and HP Advisor is not in the list. 

So I ran msconfig and checked my startup. Again, HP Advisor is not in the list. 

So now what?

Windows sucks.

Any computer shouldn't have an annoying popup like this at all. I'm sick and tired of Windows and it's continuous problems.

Help a **bleep** out so I don't have to see this **bleep** popup every 30 minutes.  

Student
cajuncomolulu
Message 5 of 6 (1,016 Views)

How to remove notice.  Very agitating!! 

Student
holterglas
Message 6 of 6 (340 Views)

I keep getting this message

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation