09-28-2012 07:08 AM
I bought an HP laptop Pavilion g6-1321sx and i have installed windows 7- Bitts. Now i have a problem with my wireless adaptor, i already downloaded most of the drivers and it still not working, so Kindly help me find the proper driver for my wireless network taking into your consideration that the Network Controller (hardware Ids is PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_4727&SUBSYS_1795103C&REV_01)
Thanks best regards
This question was solved. View Solution.
09-28-2012 07:14 AM
It looks like you need the Broadcom driver on the following link.
****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****
Microsoft MVP - Microsoft Windows Expert - Consumer
09-28-2012 07:15 AM - edited 09-28-2012 07:19 AM
Below is the link to the latest wireless card driver for your Broadcom wireless card.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)