02-11-2014 08:28 PM
Regular Vista install discs are hard to come by, if the product key is still readable on the windows COA sticker that is on the laptop, you can use that product key to install Vista from a regular Vista install disc if you can find one.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)