how can i get original windows 7 home prem OA MEA (1510 Views)
Honor Student
Marik22
Message 1 of 5 (1,510 Views)

how can i get original windows 7 home prem OA MEA

i have pavilion dv6-6080se which came with original windows 7 home prem OA MEA i have the windows licence serial under my laptop .. all the h.d.d has been formated and lost everything so i need to download the orignal windows that came with the laptop so i can use my serial to activate it where can i download it ?

Honor Student
Jawger
Message 2 of 5 (1,503 Views)

Re: how can i get original windows 7 home prem OA MEA

There actually are sites that you can legally download the isos for the various Windows 7 types. Seriously.. Google it, and it's the first link.

The links are direct from Microsoft's servers.

Download it, stick it on a usb drive or DVD. Make sure it's the same as the one that came with the laptop. Home premium.

Honor Student
Marik22
Message 3 of 5 (1,499 Views)

I want the HP version that have the HP logo that equipped by HP at the first time i bought the laptop

Student
salama
Message 4 of 5 (417 Views)

i have laptope  paviliation dv6 , i want to support windows 7 home premum qa

Marik22 wrote:

i have pavilion dv6-6080se which came wi

Marik22 wrote:

i have pavilion dv6-6080se which came with original windows 7 home prem OA MEA i have the windows licence serial under my laptop .. all the h.d.d has been formated and lost everything so i need to download the orignal windows that came with the laptop so i can use my serial to activate it where can i download it ?

Marik22 wrote:

th original windows 7 home prem OA MEA i have the windows licence serial under my laptop .. all the h.d.d has been formated and lost everything so i need to download the orignal windows that came with the laptop so i can use my serial to activate it where can i download it ?

Intern
DecTech--
Message 5 of 5 (414 Views)

You can contact HP directly and purchase a recovery DVD for your laptop. This will restore to original

OS with all HP apps and tools.

Regards,

Louis

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation