09-21-2011 10:58 AM
When i purchased my netbook it came with a free trial of Norton anti virus. When the free trial was over I deleted it from my homepage. An offer to purchase it still pops up every time I log in. All searches to find and delete this have failed. How do I get rid of this annoying unwanted pop up feature?
This question was solved. View Solution.
09-21-2011 11:09 AM
To 100% remove Norton from your computer you need to download and run the Norton Removal Tool.
I am an HP employee.
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.
09-21-2011 11:12 AM
You have to remove the program from Control Panel -> Programs and Features -> then remove all Norton related programs.
****Click the White Kudos star to say thanks****
****Please mark "Accept As Solution" if it solves your problem****
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)